Conversation is one of the most important elements of a great date night. Whether you’re on your first date or your 50th, connecting over engaging topics is such a turn on.
But let’s face it, stellar dialogue doesn’t always come easy in our uber distracted and busy world.
Take a welcome departure from the same ol’ convo with some help from some conversation cues. Hey, there’s no shame in getting a little help taking your mind off the grind.
- Do you have the career now you thought you would have when you were 25? Would the 25-year-old you be surprised by where you are now professionally?
- Do you have an odd or unique skill or quirk most people don’t know about? What is it?
- How influential can a single teacher be on our lives? Has any teacher had a major impact on your life?
- If you had a near death experience, do you think you would make any drastic changes to the life you live now?
- What’s your favorite part of our “how we met” story?
- In what way(s) do you spoil yourself? If you don’t, why not?
- Is there anyone in the world you would trade lives with for one week? Why this person?
- What would be one category of food (meat, dairy, fruit, vegetables,bread, etc.) that you simply could not give up, ever, under any circumstances?
- What do you remember really wishing for as a kid? Did you ever get it?
- What do you think is the most rewarding and most challenging thing about being a parent?
- What scent has the ability to change your state? Why do you think it has that affect?
- How important do you think it is to travel internationally? In what ways does it affect us long-term?