Here’s what we know for sure: great conversation on date night is exhilarating.
It doesn’t matter if you’re on your first date or your 50th: it feels awesome when two people are engaged, interested and totally engrossed.
But let’s face it, stellar dialogue doesn’t always come easy in our uber distracting, taxing and busy world.
Take a welcome departure from the same ol’ convo with some help from some conversation cues. Hey, there’s no shame in getting a little help getting your mind off the grind.
Use these questions to kick-off some major connection:
- Would you like to do your prom night over again? Why or why not?
- What is something you got rid of that you wish you could get back?
- What was one of the smartest decisions you’ve ever made?
- Do you think you would ever visit a nudist beach? Why or why not?
- What is the first section you turn to in a newspaper? Why?
- What would you say are the secrets to a happy life?
- What is the most difficult thing for you to say NO to?
- If you could choose your dreams for tonight, what would you choose?
- If you had to deliver a baby, do you think you could? Why or why not?
- Would you attend your high school reunion? Why or why not?
- What quality did you exude as a child that you still have today?
- If you had to eat one food item exclusively for a month, what would it be and why?
Comments are closed.